All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But the priority area varies depending on which venue. In one you can go sit on the floor right in front of the mat. In the other you have to stand behind a section of VIP seats. Or am I losing my mind and thinking of how it is set up for a Summit????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we have been to both and all our teams that won NCA last year (except 1) got 2nd at UCA (or 3rd)
And all our teams that didn't win NCA won UCA. Lol

So with that being said every time we have a team done byJose from Top Gun it 90 percent of the time wins us NCA and there is much fun and flash bottled up into those performances!!

All our routines that were done by Tiy from World Cup all won UCA last year were very clean not 10 million things happening.

Lol we do well with both at both places and don't place low but there is a clear difference in what they seem to like.

But UCA seems to LOVE LOVE LOVE clean. They don't care about being flashy as much if your aren't super freaking clean. NCA loves the over the top performances. I swear at UCA last year we were like the only teams with HUGE hair. Everyone else went slicked back pony style for the clean look.

That Huge hair comment is cracking me up!! We win at UCA a lot. But we are a very clean team. I will say that difficulty is more important now. Last year we had to practice between day 1 and 2 in order to add some difficulty

But the priority area varies depending on which venue. In one you can go sit on the floor right in front of the mat. In the other you have to stand behind a section of VIP seats. Or am I losing my mind and thinking of how it is set up for a Summit????

Here is what I can remember

Milk House- Just like worlds (I think)
Section to stand but it is pretty far back from the stage

Tents (Arena)- Seating right in front

J-Center- Standing section pretty close to the front

Indiana Jones- You can pretty much sit right in front of the floor.

@TheVipersMom Tell me, that schedule is hard to read, what time I need to be there for your team. I seriously believed the kids couldn't see anything past the stage lighting and when our R5 just went on in Dallas, CP, DH and I were the only three standing in priority at the moment. I screamed my head off for my carpool baby, but seeing from the side, I think most of our gym just chose to go in front instead and find seats, but I felt bad when I said I screamed for you from priority on way to practice the other night and she said, yeah, I saw when we came out you were the only ones there in priority. :oops:

@TheVipersMom Tell me, that schedule is hard to read, what time I need to be there for your team. I seriously believed the kids couldn't see anything past the stage lighting and when our R5 just went on in Dallas, CP, DH and I were the only three standing in priority at the moment. I screamed my head off for my carpool baby, but seeing from the side, I think most of our gym just chose to go in front instead and find seats, but I felt bad when I said I screamed for you from priority on way to practice the other night and she said, yeah, I saw when we came out you were the only ones there in priority. :oops:
Our kids go on at 7:15PM on Saturday in hp field house.

We will not have any support likely since they are the only team from our gym going and since they recently just decided to do this comp most kids parents aren't even going.

(For reference this is 30 mins after your R5 on Saturday)

On sunday ours goes at 8:04PM
And your R5 goes at 7PM

Yay for having times!! Now I can try to get a dinner reservation on Saturday!

Y3- Sat 3:02/ Sun 2:04/ Aawards 3:00
Y5- Sat 4:15/ Sun 5:50/ awards 6:30

I just spent 30 minutes trying to get Disney Dining to look up a reservation...it just kept looking and looking and never loaded!! Think I am going to try at midnight tonight!!!

ive never gone to UCA but im trying to go this year, but im wondering is it imperative that i be there right when the doors open for level 5, not that im against doing so. but im wondering how packed it usually is.

im thinking of attending day 2 instead of day 1 as well.

We went last year and it wasn't anything like lining up for Worlds. Never had any trouble finding a seat no matter what time of day it was.

Since we have been to both and all our teams that won NCA last year (except 1) got 2nd at UCA (or 3rd)
And all our teams that didn't win NCA won UCA. Lol

So with that being said every time we have a team done by Jose from Top Gun it 90 percent of the time wins us NCA and there is much fun and flash bottled up into those performances!!

All our routines that were done by Tiy from World Cup all won UCA last year were very clean not 10 million things happening.

Lol we do well with both at both places and don't place low but there is a clear difference in what they seem to like.

But UCA seems to LOVE LOVE LOVE clean. They don't care about being flashy as much if your aren't super freaking clean. NCA loves the over the top performances. I swear at UCA last year we were like the only teams with HUGE hair. Everyone else went slicked back pony style for the clean look.

Sorry for going completely off topic, but I was going to respond to your post regarding Jose in the Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday) | Page 98 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer thread but it's now been locked..... :(

Other than ICE Lady Lightning, he also does choreography for the RC Beatles. Apparently they're switching up their choreography as well (Avi, last name and username removed for privacy purposes):
2ni6yp4.jpg

UCA Tent - Does anyone know what time the tent opens at the All Star Resorts to buy Park Hopper Tickets on Thursday?

i definitely am now planning on going to UCA, ive never been and i feel like this will be my last shot at getting to see all my favorite teams. any tips on how to plan my day for attending, i originally planned on attending day 1 but now it looks more like ill be attending day 2. would love any advice on how to purchase tickets, times to show up to get decent seats, etc.

i definitely am now planning on going to UCA, ive never been and i feel like this will be my last shot at getting to see all my favorite teams. any tips on how to plan my day for attending, i originally planned on attending day 1 but now it looks more like ill be attending day 2. would love any advice on how to purchase tickets, times to show up to get decent seats, etc.
its not really that busy... When you arrive at WWOS you go to the ticket booth and purchase a ticket for the competition.
Level 5 compete in the HP Fieldhouse. I have never had a problem getting a seat.
It is usually freezing in there... bring a sweatshirt.

Back