All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I watched both WCSS & SE and I don't understand the standings. SE had a clean, exciting routine packed with difficulty. I love WCSS but this time I don't agree.

Could Varsity please get with the program .... Videos that wont load on phones or tablets?? For real?
I'm at a competition and really wanna see videos but now won't be able to watch til after 10pm because of no mobile devices this is ridiculous! :banghead:

So TGLC and BSB both have day 1 raw scores of 99.0. WCSS and SE both had raw scores today in the 97's. I was wondering this at NCA and now UCA why large senior raw scores are so low this year? Is it all technique and execution? Creativity? Or just not the same level of difficulty as teams like BSB and TGLC. I mean last year by this time large senior scores were definitely at least mid 98's. I'm just really curious as to what people feel/the score sheets are saying is lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao "'Cheer hair' is stupid , you look dumb" I mean, a lot of times I do agree with this statement...*cough cough giant teased pony tails cough cough*

Yes! I absolutely hate teased ponies, they look ridiculous.

Yes! I mean I do appreciate the decline of enormous poofs, but I hope these monstrous ponytails don't last long.

I LOVE teased ponytails! When our gym announced no poofs this season, just high ponytails, the sky opened, heaven was revealed and an army of angels sang "Hallelujah!". No more getting yelled at by CP or brushes being thrown at me. No more tears or getting hysterical over her hideous poof!
I don't care how any of it looks - it's just easier.

Back