All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is 80 and sunny today and after being everywhere we have been the last three weeks I am still a little confused when I walk outside. So nice leaving the gym last night not cold.
82955fb048853a282173e381a5e0e6a0.jpg

This is my current view from my office. The Empire state building is somewhere behind all that snow. It's 26° and steadily dropping.

I don't understand why UCA is not publicly posting the schedule? What's with all the secrecy and only sending to gym owners? Many people simply attend as spectators with no team affiliations and want to know the order of appearance and such!

Stab in the dark here, but maybe the gym owners have so many days to respond with corrections after they get the initial schedule. For example, the Y3 I see listed the two gyms with similar names, Code 3 is the team name of River "City" Allstars Y3. Maybe Cities has a code 3, too, but I doubt it. My CP is not Y3 this year so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to Y3 but I even went and looked that one up on a friend's Facebook to make sure I wasn't crazy in my recollection.

Probably making corrections and fixing crossover issues. They don't want to put it out there then have it change. I'm sure it will be up very soon

@coach12 I think i figured it out now. They swapped them! Because 3 teams in the small coed r division are large that I know of personally and all the ones in large are small. Interesting stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering how accurate The Road to Worlds Information is for Medium CoEd 5.
I'd say that quite a number of teams are still missing only because I noticed other divisions are missing teams that are definitely participating. For instance, none of the Top Gun Miami location teams have been added.

I'd say that quite a number of teams are still missing only because I noticed other divisions are missing teams that are definitely participating. For instance, none of the Top Gun Miami location teams have been added.
That's what I was afraid of. It looked too good to be true. However, if you look at the time alloted to Med Coed 5 on the block schedule where a team performs every 5 minutes, it looks pretty close to what is on The Road To Worlds.

Last edited:
That's what I was afraid of. It looked too good to be true. However, if you look at the time alloted to Med Coed 5 on the block schedule where a team performs every 5 minutes, it looks pretty close to what is on The Road To Worlds.

ECE C5 is not attending UCA and they are still listed on the Road to Worlds.

Back