Small IOC6
1. Top Gun Sick6
2. Fuel Athletics Fuego

Large IOC6
1. Patriotes de l'UQTR
2. Rainbow Cheer
3. Power Cats

Large Coed

Wait. No more Twinks with new age grid. I did not even think about that.

Same true for Youth Elite?
No, Twinkles are just deciding to not be a team next year. They still could. No idea about YE, but I can't imagine a team would want to be literally the only team in a division in the country.

Here's scores, super close. I knew it would be, both teams looked incredible today.

ETA: And Small IOC5. I'm super happy for Royals. I feel like I've been saying this every comp this season, but I am in love with them. I would be ecstatic with a top 3 finish for them at Worlds.

No, Twinkles are just deciding to not be a team next year. They still could. No idea about YE, but I can't imagine a team would want to be literally the only team in a division in the country.

As much as I think the division is valuable, it is probably becoming a question of -

"Do I want my kid on a team (that is going to cost me as much as a Worlds team) that will only see competition 1x or 2x a season?"

How many times did the Y5s compete against each other this year? Once?

It probably no longer makes sense to people when their kid could be on J5R/J5 and actually compete against someone at major comps, go to Summit with decent competition, etc.

Does anyone know what the youngest age allowed on J5/J5R will be on the new age grid?

As much as I think the division is valuable, it is probably becoming a question of -

"Do I want my kid on a team (that is going to cost me as much as a Worlds team) that will only see competition 1x or 2x a season?"

How many times did the Y5s compete against each other this year? Once?

It probably no longer makes sense to people when their kid could be on J5R/J5 and actually compete against someone at major comps, go to Summit with decent competition, etc.

Does anyone know what the youngest age allowed on J5/J5R will be on the new age grid?
It is 9-14

I guess the exceptional 7s and 8s are likely to end up on Y3 or 4?

Not that there are a whole ton of those kids but I do wonder.

I guess the exceptional 7s and 8s are likely to end up on Y3 or 4?

Not that there are a whole ton of those kids but I do wonder.
Probably, but yea there's probably not that many of them. Y5R is also 9 as minimum. Youth 4 minimum is 8, so the highest level a 7 year old can be on next year is 3.

Back