All-Star Uca All-stars Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am in ah of the ECE program. After their J5 performed I had one of those "this is why I love this sport" moments. So amazing & their new uniforms are flawless!! Kudos to those coaches !

i was soo happy for them they did amazing i was watching them and was in ahh because of how young those kids are and how talented and i hope they keep those kids together image if they did and in a couple years have a lg all girl no that would be something just love that team so much <3

I think it's just weird that someone would take the time to look up and go through those girls twitters to post the things that they say on here.
Just like we look up videos and post them here. Or photos from comps, facebook and tumblr?

Isn't it equally as creepy to follow them on Twitter if you don't know them?
There's hardly a difference.
Personally I'd find it more creepy if someone posted on here what I said on my twitter. Follow me all you want but I believe twitter is twitter and fierceboard is the fierceboard. Two totally different websites...IMO id want you to ask me before you posted it on here. It's not the same thing as retweeting. But like I said before this is my opinion and were def all obligated to our own.

Creepy? Not to attack you but I would love to know why you find it creepy!

I guess creepy really isn't the correct word to say, but why would someone go through all those girls twitters just to find stuff they are saying. I would kind of feel creeped out if someone I didn't know was posting the things I said on a website.

Back