All-Star Uca All-stars Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm confused about UCA. I thought you were not allowed to brand anything a International or World competition and still give bids to Worlds? Also there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of teams (compared to NCA or Cheersport) but it looks like there is so much more stuff going on.
Maybe SS wore straight ponies because it's UCA, they seem to be a little different than NCA.....
Also why aren't we all more excited? lol

UCA UDA International All Star Championship

no scores, but level 5, 2 and 3 ranking are up. some videos are also up.. and the HOLDFORTUESDAY tab that i'm assuming we aren't supposed to see has a lot of level 5's up.. for now;) so watch them while you can
i think it's just because there are a few teams mostly in the international division that come from other countries to compete there. it is still a natinal. just with teams competing internationally.

Small Senior - Saturday Ranking
1Spirit Central
2East Celebrity Elite - CT
3The Stingray All Stars
4Cheer Corp All Stars
5Premier Athletics
6Orlando Allstars
7Greensboro All Star Cheerleading
8Buckeye Cheer Elite
9Twister All Stars
10FCA Gems
11Peak Athletics Plus

I watched a couple videos on Varsity and I really hope for the athletes' sake that the sound isn't that terrible in the actual building and it's just what the video is picking up...

My daughters have cheered at and coached at UCA for many years and have never heard them complain about audio problems so I would assume it's the on the video end.

OK guys I will be updating from the milkhouse after recieving grief for not being there to update today follow me : @DavidLaliberte I may or may not be the best UCA Updater that that ever lived...oh and hopefully I wont get pink eye this time ;) #UCAcollegenationals -_-

Back