All-Star Uca All-stars Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from cheerUPDATES: No Worlds Bids have been Announced in Florida at UCA. Let's not celebrate prematurely.

Pro Cheer and Suns will likely get paid because they're division winners.. since small coed, medium coed, and large senior winners already have them (and small senior hasn't been announced). Does UCA still hand out bids first to division winners over high scores?

Pro Cheer and Suns will likely get paid because they're division winners.. since small coed, medium coed, and large senior winners already have them (and small senior hasn't been announced).
45f270aa-1b26-773e.jpg

Check that out... And then compare with Day 1 rankings, however with a 25/75 split. It could go anyway.

I agree that suns will probably get paid bid, for the last bid in small senior I believe that itll be between Orlando Angels, Cheerforce Med, and ECE Small Senior

ETA: Nvm seeing small senior rankings, it will be between ECE and Cheerforce </3

I'm curious as to why UCA guarantees 2 full paids to all girl teams and only 1 to coed teams.. are all girl divisions more popular?

Small Senior
1 - Orange
2 - Spirit Central
3 - ECE
4 - Cheer Corp
5 - Orlando
6 - Premier
7 - Greensboro
8 - Buckeye
9 - Twister
10 - FCA
11 - Peak