High School Uca High School Nationals 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's on YouTube khsaa state championship. It's the whole competition but they performed towards the end. I'll try and find the link.

Eta to post link.

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!! This is my cheer fix until UK wins haha.

Union County has GORGEOUS uniforms! 32:19

Last edited:
I care less about the schedule and more about the location of our performances, I had heard they were thinking of putting teams at the indiana jones theatre this year.

Last year was our first year and we had prelims in a tent at WWOS , do you know what divisions were at Indiana Jones last year?

Last year was our first year and we had prelims in a tent at WWOS , do you know what divisions were at Indiana Jones last year?
Looking at videos on Varsity.com from last year and it looks like Large Varsity I & II semis, Small & Large Non-Tumbling semis, Medium Non-Tumbling prelims, and Super Varsity I & II semis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but typically small varsity, large varsity, and some of the non-tumble teams start in Indiana Jones. It could always change based on who they need to be there I guess. I don't mind the location other than it requires a disney pass to get in and uses a day on your hopper. The other downfall is the weather. If it's a cold day, the venue is outside, so it's not ideal.

The tickets to get into Indiana Jones is my concern. We live in florida so our parents dont see the need to buy the package that gets them the hopper pass. Thanks guys I will keep my fingers crossed =)

Latest posts

Back