High School Uca High School Nationals "nhscc"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? We got 10th place once and I thought the trophy was pretty big, will post a picture of it later, if I remember.
[/quote]
The trophies are very nice, but in comparison to some other more local/regional Nationals such as Reach-the-Beach and Battle of the Capital, the trophies are huge. In middle school before we started going to UCA, we won one of these competitions and the trophy was bigger than me.....so it is a big difference when you compare it to the knee high UCA trophy.....but hey, it is a UCA trophy....would not trade it for any other.....JMO

The trophies are very nice, but in comparison to some other more local/regional Nationals such as Reach-the-Beach and Battle of the Capital, the trophies are huge. In middle school before we started going to UCA, we won one of these competitions and the trophy was bigger than me.....so it is a big difference when you compare it to the knee high UCA trophy.....but hey, it is a UCA trophy....would not trade it for any other.....JMO[/quote]
I've never seen the Reach-the beach or battle at the capital trophies, gonna have to look thoes up. I agree though, it might be smaller but its UCA, wouldn't trade it:)

Half the reasons the trophies are smaller (minus the tradtion) is b/c most teams FLY!! Can you imagine winning this 6 foot tall trophy and trying to lug it on a plane to the airport? :) The small one is hard enough... esp w/ all the security things these days! I think the trophy is sufficent :)

The trophies are nice, along with medals and white satin jackets. Yeah, people complain and want better things but really isn't it enough knowing that your a national champion? If you win the most competitive high school national competition (UCA nationals) then you should be proud of that and not just complaining about the way the prizes look. A UCA trophy is the best one to have and the jacket is THE white jacket every team wants.

Back