High School Uca Nationals - Music Info Sheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone have any good websites or sources to find out all the information needed on the UCA music sheet? Any place to find out song publishers, affiliations, record labels, etc?

The two I use are bmi.com and ascap.com. I'm pretty sure I got them from the actual NHSCC packet but I can't remember where it listed them. They are pretty easy to use, just use the main search bar on each site. I usually do it by song title.

The two I use are bmi.com and ascap.com. I'm pretty sure I got them from the actual NHSCC packet but I can't remember where it listed them. They are pretty easy to use, just use the main search bar on each site. I usually do it by song title.
Thanks! I was able to get all the info except the label from those sites! I ended up finding the label by searching amazon for the cd and scrolling to the bottom for the information. Took me about a third of the time that it took me last year!

There is one I can't find ANYWHERE! The song is True Believer by E-Type. Label is Universal. That is all I can find. It's Swedish or something, do they have different companies in Sweden that I should be searching for??

Did you already receive your NHSCC packets?
We received our registration packs after registering a while back. It included the waivers and a form. We haven't received our final pack yet.

Thanks! I was able to get all the info except the label from those sites! I ended up finding the label by searching amazon for the cd and scrolling to the bottom for the information. Took me about a third of the time that it took me last year!

There is one I can't find ANYWHERE! The song is True Believer by E-Type. Label is Universal. That is all I can find. It's Swedish or something, do they have different companies in Sweden that I should be searching for??

I have heard it at UCA All-Star so it is somewhere. But I am not sure where to search.

I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. I'm not sure where else you could look. E-Type the artist was on the ASCAP website but I just couldn't find this song anywhere.

Sorry I couldn't be a bigger help, good luck!

You could try contacting Greg from Top Gun. I believe they used that song a few years ago and he may be able to point you in the right direction

Same here

Hmm - I should call UCA tomorrow. I don't think I ever received the first packet. They confirmed my hotel via email but that's it. Was the packet you guys received the packet that has the Disney Magical Express info in it and rooming lists?

Hmm - I should call UCA tomorrow. I don't think I ever received the first packet. They confirmed my hotel via email but that's it. Was the packet you guys received the packet that has the Disney Magical Express info in it and rooming lists?
The packet just had a letter in it and the release forms for the coaches and cheerleaders. Separately we got a registration confirmation email, hotel confirmation and an invoice. Last year my final packet came at the end of January and I can't remember what all was in it. I may be misunderstanding what you're talking about, but the rooming lists and those type forms were in the bid package you get at competition to register with. I believe rooming lists were due on the 9th too.

I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. I'm not sure where else you could look. E-Type the artist was on the ASCAP website but I just couldn't find this song anywhere.

Sorry I couldn't be a bigger help, good luck!
Thanks everyone for trying to help! I still haven't had any luck! Oddly enough we have some dub step in the music and I thought it would be the hard one to find. I found it right away and this song that's not that uncommon is a mystery!

The packet just had a letter in it and the release forms for the coaches and cheerleaders. Separately we got a registration confirmation email, hotel confirmation and an invoice. Last year my final packet came at the end of January and I can't remember what all was in it. I may be misunderstanding what you're talking about, but the rooming lists and those type forms were in the bid package you get at competition to register with. I believe rooming lists were due on the 9th too.

Maybe I'm confusing the two and second guessing myself that I have everything in. I can't remember how/when it all came last year and it's just coming up so fast that I should go through everything tomorrow and make sure I'm on top of it all. What division are you in?

Back