All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where are ya'll staying? Im assuming the majority are staying at All Star -_- but on friday if ya'llare feeling board come on over to either Disney's Boardwalk Resort Pool or Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Club Pool...Im sure Ill be lifeguarding : )

When does UCA post their schedule?
It depends. In the ten years I have been attending this competition I have seen them post it as early as 2.5 weeks before the competition, or as late as the Monday before the competition. We could see it posted today, or we could not see anything until the week of the competition. UCA has never stated when they will post it, so there is really no way of knowing for sure unless you happen to know the people who are working on the schedule.

Where are ya'll staying? Im assuming the majority are staying at All Star -_- but on friday if ya'llare feeling board come on over to either Disney's Boardwalk Resort Pool or Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Club Pool...Im sure Ill be lifeguarding : )
Fun stuff! Are you on the College Program? I ask because I worked on the College Program and I was a lifeguard at Disney's Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts in 2006. It was definitely a good time!

I heard they were meeting to discuss the schedule this week so it should be posted on friday or monday!
Awesome - I will go with that, as it sounds like you have some good inside info!
smile.png
I am going to cross my fingers that they post it Friday so I can have the weekend to figure out which teams I want to see and where.

Fun stuff! Are you on the College Program? I ask because I worked on the College Program and I was a lifeguard at Disney's Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts in 2006. It was definitely a good time!

Nope actually Im just part time :) have been for three years...started when I was 16...so I think Ill have the official homefield advantage at UCA...OA angels say its their back yard...but its my house ;D & dont forget it

Back