All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Kentucky and Double Down Athletics has a Large Junior 4, but they could be small. Also, I could have sworn Charlotte had a Large J4 at the beginning of the year, but I can't seem to find them in any results.

Charlotte does have a Large Junior 4, which will be at UCA.
Charlotte is also bringing their Sr. Coed 4, Jr. Coed 5, Sr Lg 5, and Sr Ltd. Coed 5

My team. Northern Elite Allstars. Where are you from?

ECE Tewksbury. We have a large 4.2 in that gym and a small 4.2 in the Bow location but I don't think they are going. Its actually my daughter's team.....I'm just trying to find out who is there for Large 4.2. Its been a bit of a struggle to find Large 4.2 teams in the Northeast this year. Hoping the divisions are pretty big and there are lots of great teams to watch and compete against.

Cheer Extreme has not been to this competition since 2003. It is highly unlikely any of their teams will be there.

I am really hoping they put up the schedule today!!

WHY is UCA taking soooo long to post their schedule? Cheersports was up so early with over 900 teams?? Dont understand. impatient! lol :)
UCA is notorious for taking a long time to post their all star nationals schedule. It is one of my only complaints. They are great about getting college and high school nationals schedules up early. For years I have wished they would post the date they are going to get it up by like Cheersport and NCA.

In UCAs defense, they try very hard to make sure the schedule is accurate the first time, which is why they are usually late posting it in comparison to other large nationals. Also, this competition has some unique differences from your typical convention center nationals. They have three arenas that are spread out over a lot of space. They try to work with programs to help coaches/parents get between arenas quickly when they are coaching one team in Indiana Jones and another at the Josten's Center.

Good points but being so excited for this being my first time competing there not my teams i wish they would at least put up a rough draft schedule.. I just like seeing who we are up against whos coming ect may I ask how many teams are usually in aany one division?

Back