All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good points but being so excited for this being my first time competing there not my teams i wish they would at least put up a rough draft schedule.. I just like seeing who we are up against whos coming ect may I ask how many teams are usually in aany one division?
You are right to be excited, it is a great competition! Numbers for this competition are all over the place. You will see a lot of stacked divisions, and some smaller ones as well. Usually all of the divisions have a good amount of competition, though.

Yestereday around 1230 I was told they were in the process of adding new teams that registered late and the schedule would be up later that day.
Yet, nothing....

Yestereday around 1230 I was told they were in the process of adding new teams that registered late and the schedule would be up later that day.
Yet, nothing....
Ice Queen, you seem to have the inside scoop so I am sticking with what you say! I am also in favor of you giving them another polite nudge.
wink.png

We are twins Ice Queen! Except it's all messed up and only showing Levels 4 & 5 right now.

Haha yes but I guess just 4 and 5 is better then nothing,

One question, since when does stingrays have a large senior 5 as well as orange?

Latest posts

Back