High School Uca Nhscc Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uggh, again every school in our district except for the highschool where cp will be eventually going. :(

I think they're competing at NCA this year but I'm not positive.
Wow, if it's true this year should be interesting. I read that they've always leaned more toward competition anyway. I wonder if they'll be getting new uniforms (their old look is more UCA).

No North Laurel :( That makes me extremely sad. Anyone know when the line up is supposed to be posted? I can't remember what it usually goes up. Next week?

At least the middle school is going (I hope). Those kids give me life!
Yes, and they're back! Getting 2nd last year has clearly motivated them. I was really impressed at regionals with their stunts! If they hit I can't not see them winning again this year. They have so much more difficulty than Houston does.

Because I'm an insomniac with nothing else to do at this time of morning I looked at the NCA schedule. North Laurel isn't on it, but Kamehameha is? Is there more than one school in Hawaii named that or did they switch? They have always been really traditional, like don't even have a cheer mix traditional, and I would find it shocking if they did switch!

Also since when is NCA now? Hasn't it always been before Christmas? I was so confused when I saw a 4 days to NCA on instagram!

Because I'm an insomniac with nothing else to do at this time of morning I looked at the NCA schedule. North Laurel isn't on it, but Kamehameha is? Is there more than one school in Hawaii named that or did they switch? They have always been really traditional, like don't even have a cheer mix traditional, and I would find it shocking if they did switch!

Also since when is NCA now? Hasn't it always been before Christmas? I was so confused when I saw a 4 days to NCA on instagram!
What?! Kamehameha is going to NCA?! :( I've always loved them, they're such beasts. Their 2012(?) dance to Get Outta Your Mind will always be one of my favorites.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes, and they're back! Getting 2nd last year has clearly motivated them. I was really impressed at regionals with their stunts! If they hit I can't not see them winning again this year. They have so much more difficulty than Houston does.
I heard about their regionals win back in November, but I couldn't find a video AYNWHERE. I've been dying to see it.

Back