High School Uca Nhscc Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Distance to Dallas minus distance to Orlando? Haha I don't know. I just wish that Varsity had also signed a contract to air NCA (High School) and not just UCA.

I heard about their regionals win back in November, but I couldn't find a video AYNWHERE. I've been dying to see it.
I have it on a camera chip somewhere... probably still in the camera it was filmed on! Haven't uploaded anything to youtube though because I have a copyright claim that won't let me upload unlisted videos.

Also doesn't NCA usually air on fox or do they not do that anymore?

I have it on a camera chip somewhere... probably still in the camera it was filmed on! Haven't uploaded anything to youtube though because I have a copyright claim that won't let me upload unlisted videos.

Also doesn't NCA usually air on fox or do they not do that anymore?
I didn't know Fox aired cheer comps..... meh, maybe Varsity could talk to CBS.

What?! Kamehameha is going to NCA?! :( I've always loved them, they're such beasts. Their 2012(?) dance to Get Outta Your Mind will always be one of my favorites.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There are three Kamehemeha Schools in Hawaii. All on different islands which include: Maui, Hawai'i Island and Oahu. I'm on the team from Maui which went to NCA. Sorry this is kind of a late reply haha

Because I'm an insomniac with nothing else to do at this time of morning I looked at the NCA schedule. North Laurel isn't on it, but Kamehameha is? Is there more than one school in Hawaii named that or did they switch? They have always been really traditional, like don't even have a cheer mix traditional, and I would find it shocking if they did switch!

Also since when is NCA now? Hasn't it always been before Christmas? I was so confused when I saw a 4 days to NCA on instagram!
Yeah there is a Kamehameha on Maui, Oahu and Hawai'i Island. So three total. The one on Maui went to NCA and Oahu goes to UCA.

There are three Kamehemeha Schools in Hawaii. All on different islands which include: Maui, Hawai'i Island and Oahu. I'm on the team from Maui which went to NCA. Sorry this is kind of a late reply haha
Interesting! I wasn't aware. And no worries, better late than never :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back