High School Uca Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you or anyone else have video? I'd love to see Germantown and Collierville! How was the comp in general?
I don't have any videos and didn't find any on youtube. There was so much going on for me that I didn't get to video. In general for the day though there were a LOT of drops! Stunts seemed to be going down left & right. There also seemed to be a decent amount of tumbling busts. The mats were brand new and fairly slick. Tennessee state is this weekend so if I get a chance I will try to video some, but I'm sure I will be running around like a crazy person!

I know that someone already posted the results from the Mississippi regional but they only posted the top 3 in each divison so here are all the teams from Mississippi that got a bid. I'm only posting this because there are some teams that did not place to 3 that got bids any I thought some people might be want to see:)

SMALL JUNIOR HIGH
Bon Lin MS
Schilling Farms MS
Appling MS
Martin MS

SMALL JV
Houston HS

LAGRE JV
Arlington High School

SMALL VARSITY
Cullman HS
Harding Academy
Evangelical Christian School

MEDIUM VARSITY
Germantown HS
Collierville HS
Baldwyn HS
Amory HS
Hernando HS
Dyersburg HS
New Albany HS
St George School
Center Hill HS

LARGE VARSITY
Houston HS

SUPER VARSITY
West View HS
St Benedict HS
Obion County Central HS
Desoto Central HS
Arlington HS
Lewisburg HS

SMALL VARSITY COED
Jackson Christian HS
Reidland HS
Collierville HS
Southhaven HS

SUPERVARSTIY COED
Dyer County HS

I don't have any videos and didn't find any on youtube. There was so much going on for me that I didn't get to video. In general for the day though there were a LOT of drops! Stunts seemed to be going down left & right. There also seemed to be a decent amount of tumbling busts. The mats were brand new and fairly slick. Tennessee state is this weekend so if I get a chance I will try to video some, but I'm sure I will be running around like a crazy person!
I would lay down and die for video of some of the top teams. Are you on a HS team or do you coach one? If so, which one? If you don't mind me asking...

I would lay down and die for video of some of the top teams. Are you on a HS team or do you coach one? If so, which one? If you don't mind me asking...
I coach a ms - west wilson - and we are the last team of the day, but our dance team goes in the morning so I will be there all day! I should be able to video quite a few, but you know how it gets - especially when its state and everyone you've ever met is there!

Kentucky Bluegrass Regionals Results: (every team that went got a bid)

Small Jr High -
1. Southern MS
2. Pikeville Jr High
3. Edith Hayes MS
4. Bowling Green Jr High
5. Burns MS
6. East Bernstadt MS

Large Jr High -
1. Poplar Grove MS
2. Beaumont MS
3. Grayson County MS

Small Junior Varsity -
1. Dunbar HS

JV Coed -
1. Henry Clay HS
2. Russell County HS
3. Centennial HS
4. Somerset HS

Small Varsity -
1. Madisonville North Hopkins
2. Greenup County HS
3. Somerset HS
4. Pikeville HS
5. Eastern HS

Medium Varsity -
1. North Laurel HS
2. Clay County HS
3. Henry Clay HS
4. Tates Creek HS
5. Johnson Central HS

Large Varsity -
1. Dunbar HS
2. Centennial HS
3. Dixie Heights HS
4. George Rogers Clark HS

Super Large Varsity -
1. Daviess County HS
2. Prestonburg HS

Small Varsity Coed -
1. Barren County HS
2. Russell County HS

Everybody in Kentucky got a bid... wow.
That or on the spread sheet I saw they just had an x automatically go in every box under that category. I found it hard to believe that EVERYONE got a bid. Who knows maybe every team was that good or maybe the judges were just nice since its so early in the year.

Tennessee Extreme Regionals Results - (only listing teams that got a bid)

Small Jr High -
1. Woodland MS
2. Station Camp MS
3. Oakland MS
4. Grassland MS
5. Rockvale MS

Large Jr High -
1. Sunset MS
2. Christiana MS

Small Junior Varsity -
1. Brentwood HS
2. Seigel HS
3. Independence HS

Small Varsity -
1. Franklin HS
2. Ravenwood HS
3. Briarcrest HS
4. Siegel HS
5. Marshall County HS

Medium Varsity -
1. University School of Jackson

Large Varsity -
1. Brentwood HS

Super Large Varsity -
1. Cane Ridge HS

Small Coed Varsity -
1. Independence HS
2. Hillwood HS
3. Owensboro HS

Large Coed Varsity -
1. Northwest HS

Here are the california teams results from california last weekend. if theres only one team listed, they were only ones in divison. A ** means they got a bid.
Medium Varsity
**Rocklin High School

PeeWee Rec
**Cornerstone Christian

Junior Rec
**Conterstone Christian

Small Varsity
**St. Helena High School

Small Varsity Coed
**Marysville High School

Medium Varsity Non-Tumble
**Antelope High School (3rd)
**Terra Linda High School (2nd)
**Wood High School (1st)

Large Varsity Non-Tumble
Central Valley High School (3rd did NOT get a bid)
**Shasta High School (2nd)
**West Valley High School (1st)

Super Varsity Coed
**West Campus High School (did NOT get a bid)

Super Varsity
South Tahoe High School (2nd)
California High School (1st)

That or on the spread sheet I saw they just had an x automatically go in every box under that category. I found it hard to believe that EVERYONE got a bid. Who knows maybe every team was that good or maybe the judges were just nice since its so early in the year.
Well Kentucky does have some really great teams so it might be true lol:)

We'll see how the Kentucky teams fare in the UCA High School Nationals I'm pretty sure that Dunbar will be the team to beat in Large Varsity I.

When is the Alabama regional. Anyone know whose in what division there?

I believe it's this weekend. The order of competition should be posted on UCA.com. On the front screen it will show a big picture and under it with say high school and all-star. Click
Search next to high school and then when it pops up
Choose Alabama, it should take you to the list of Alabama competitions and then just scroll through them to fin the comp/order list.

Back