All-Star Uca Schedule Is Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else notice its now the UCA "INTERNATIONAL" Allstar Championship? Did I just miss the memo somehow?

Two Canadian and a South/Central American program which I can't remember attended last year, hence the international title.

Brandon Senior White seems to go going for a bid in the medium coed division.

Seems like there is gyms attending this year that haven't in the past so that is good because the past few years it seems this competition was getting smaller and smaller.

The competition actually has steadily gotten bigger every year since 2009. Almost every division grew in size this year, some doubling. A few also shrunk, but hey, that happens. Still looks like it will be a great competition! Lots of really stacked small gym divisions, which I think is awesome!

Brandon Senior White seems to go going for a bid in the medium coed division.

Seems like there is gyms attending this year that haven't in the past so that is good because the past few years it seems this competition was getting smaller and smaller.
I don't normally follow UCA, but suddenly it's an actual international competition (Canada, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Japan?) so I may actually tune in a bit. It's usually so late in the season and no teams I really care a TON about go so I don't pay much attention..but I love international teams so it'd be something to see. LOTS of international dance teams too..

Does anyone find it strange level 5 is going on earlier in The day??
Not at all, I would actually like it that way, for as many times as level 5 kids are out of town traveling to big competitions I would prefer to go early so we can get home =).

Does FCA normally come? I saw them on the schedule and don't remember them coming before. And I'm excited to see Brandon and Smoke go against eachother again

Also...has anyone seen Kentucky Allstars (KE?) this season? The list says they have a medium coed and junior 5, but I havent seen/heard of them this year.

Back