All-Star Uca Schedule Is Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, it's bizarre. They did the same thing with the Mini and Junior 1 divisions. Late afternoon day one, 10:00AM day two.

I think it is weird that youth level 1's are as late as 9:20 at night.. a lot of them are probably really young... I am ready for bed at 9 half the time! LOL

Took the teams that were on the schedule, Bids are according to the Wiki.

Paid: Blue
Partial- Orange
At-Large: Red

Small Senior:
Stingray-Orange
Spirit Central- Bengals
Greensboro- Diamond Elite
Orlando Allstars - Angels
Premier Athletics Great White Sharks
Twister Allstars- Senior Gold
Buckeye Cheer Elite- Pride
Cheer Corp- Generals
Cheer Savannah
FCA- Rubies
Linces Bogota (Colombia)
Peak Athletics Plus -Tigers

Medium Senior:
FCA- Diamonds
Stingray Allstars- Amber
Cheerforce- Senior Black
World Cup- Suns

Large Senior:
World Cup- Shooting Stars

Small Coed:
Brandon- Senior Black
Stingrays- Smoke
Aviator Cheer- Blue Angels
Rock Solid- Eternity
Memphis Elite
Planet Spirit- Thunder

Medium Coed:
ECE
Kentucky Allstars- Thunder Cats
Orlando Allstars- Royals
South Elite Allstars
World Cup- Odyssey
Brandon- Senior White
Central Mississippi Cheerleading
Epic Cheer Company

Large Coed:
A-Towne Dynasty- Legends
Florida Top Dog- Sr Coed
Pro Cheer

International All-Girl:
Rocket Elite

IOC:
Brandon- Steel
Ultimate Cheer and Dance
Amazing Cheer (Chile)
Broward Elite- Thunder Katz
Club San Andres World Cats (Chile)

2- Paid Bids to AllGirl, Goes to Division Champion and/ or highest scoring teams
1- Paid Bid to Coed, Goes to Division Champion and/or highest score
1- Paid Bid at their discretion, based on Division Champion title, depth of division, and high score

"In the event that any of the 3 automatic bid teams have a previously earned PAID BID from another event producer, UCA will
award the bid to the remaining highest scoring National Champion. In the event that all of the National Champions have
received PAID BIDS, UCA will award the bid to the remaining overall highest scoring team within these divisions. "

I think it is weird that youth level 1's are as late as 9:20 at night.. a lot of them are probably really young... I am ready for bed at 9 half the time! LOL
I agree. I noticed that too. Especially since, with a youth 1 team, you quite often could have Mini-aged kids. I would not be a happy cheer mom if my 7-year-old had to compete at 9:00PM.

I agree. I noticed that too. Especially since, with a youth 1 team, you quite often could have Mini-aged kids. I would not be a happy cheer mom if my 7-year-old had to compete at 9:00PM.

My thoughts exactly, on a Youth Level 1, at times you have young 5 year olds depending on your gym!

My cousin is 9 playing soccer at 9:15 pm and as soon as the game was over, she had a MELTDOWN and she is a fairly drama free kid!

There are 13 teams with no bid at all at the moment and 12 at large bids going out. So only 1 team isn't getting an at large bid, unless a team with no bid gets a paid, then everyone will leave having some type of bid.

Also, it is possible the Pro Cheer who isn't listed as having a bid would walk away with a Paid.

Also, it is possible 1 of the international teams may not accept a bid. Not sure if Rocket Elite's team plans on going to worlds or if that is just a for fun first time team.

There are 13 teams with no bid at all at the moment and 12 at large bids going out. So only 1 team isn't getting an at large bid, unless a team with no bid gets a paid, then everyone will leave having some type of bid.

Also, it is possible the Pro Cheer who isn't listed as having a bid would walk away with a Paid.

Also, it is possible 1 of the international teams may not accept a bid. Not sure if Rocket Elite's team plans on going to worlds or if that is just a for fun first time team.

pro cheer got an at-large at cheersport, but they declined it. they won't go to worlds without a paid bid.
they got their paid bid at UCA last year, i hope they can make a repeat :)

Just thinking about this strategically, from what I understand from the bid declaration, two paid bids are guaranteed to allgirl, going first to the division champions, then on to highest scoring national champions, and if there's still paid bids left they go to the highest scoring teams from all girl. Since stars are the only large team and they already have their paid bid we dont have to worry about that division. That leaves small senior, medium senior and international all girl left to get the two paid bids. If Rocket Elite is going for the bid, would it not end up that they are guaranteed a paid bid if in both small and medium senior a team with a paid bid already wins. I ask this because as of right now they are the only international all girl team, so they are guaranteed to win the national championship. This makes it seem like even if they score significantly less then say the second place small senior team, they are still going to win the paid bid because they are technically "National Champions"?

Back