High School Uca Staff

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 21, 2010
When I was at UCA camp with my team a few weekends ago, I, along with 2 other girls at the camp, were invited to try out for UCA staff next summer. I'm really excited! It's definitely something I'm interested in, being that next summer will be my last summer before college! I can't find a whole lot of info on it so I was wondering if any past/present staff members or anybody else who might know can share what the tryout process is like? Is there an application? What do they look for at the tryout? What's the commitment level? The staff at my camp all seemed to love it, so I think this would be a really fun thing to try next summer and maybe even through college as well! Any info is awesome :)

You can find the app here: UCA Instructor Application Information
although I'm in college I still am thinking about trying out for staff too, so more info would be great :) Just wondering, can you send in a video, knowing my luck we will have basketball games to cheer at on all the tryout dates...

Does anybody have a video of the Extreme Routine 2013 that UCA usually creates? I have searched on YouTube but can only find last years. There are 4 girls on my CP's all-star team, including my CP, that have UCA camp the same time as their gym choreography. (Yeah, I know great timing right?).

Every year I say I'm going to tryout for staff but this year I think I'm finally going to do it!

Does anybody have a video of the Extreme Routine 2013 that UCA usually creates? I have searched on YouTube but can only find last years. There are 4 girls on my CP's all-star team, including my CP, that have UCA camp the same time as their gym choreography. (Yeah, I know great timing right?).
It used to be up about a month ago but I just searched and can't seem to find it!

Back