All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TGLC is perfection!
Pet peeve...baskets where the girl is bent like a boomerang. They come down almost piked and fall like a ton of bricks. TGLC = perfect baskets.

I'm also liking the whip doubles in standing tumbling in LAG. Just about every team has one.

Blood bath for large senior..who will win
I want to say it's either Senior Elite or Shooting Stars because even though Orange hit, they had a basket toss issue (flyers head was tilted towards the ground) which might lower their toss execution score... and we've seen yesterday's composite score, no one can afford a lower execution score in any section.

I want to say it's either Senior Elite or Shooting Stars because even though Orange hit, they had a basket toss issue (flyers head was tilted towards the ground) which might lower their toss execution score... and we've seen yesterday's composite score, no one can afford a lower execution score in any section.

Assuming the lead Orange has held above the other LS when they've hit, I don't think a very minor basket issue that could be a .1 execution hit will effect them that much, but we'll see. "Anything can happen on any given Sunday"

I saw that too, but thought maybe I was seeing things. I think it will be really close between Stars and SE with Stars being a fraction ahead after yesterday and, IMO, SE putting on the best performance today.

Back