All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There isn't a thread for WSA Grand Nationals so I'll just share the bid standings after day 1 here:
9b9fee57750356df49b7377824242579.jpg

98 seems a bit high considering just last weekend warriors were in the 96 range, granted i think uca and nca use different scoring systems though??? idk. I like warriors routine this year, but i cant see them scoring above tglc and cheetahs with it.

98 seems a bit high considering just last weekend warriors were in the 96 range, granted i think uca and nca use different scoring systems though??? idk. I like warriors routine this year, but i cant see them scoring above tglc and cheetahs with it.
That 98 for ACE Warriors is not at UCA, it is at WSA, which is part of EPIC Brands, which utilizes its own score sheet.

On the flipside, UCA and NCA are both Varsity Brands, so they would both use the Varsity scoresheet.

That 98 for ACE Warriors is not at UCA, it is at WSA, which is part of EPIC Brands, which utilizes its own score sheet.

On the flipside, UCA and NCA are both Varsity Brands, so they would both use the Varsity scoresheet.

Also that 97.7 is what TGLC scored first day at NCA too. I thought this was a better routine and would score higher.

Back