All-Star Uca Videos 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumbling bust and two bobbles?
another team also had a tumbling bust just as bad, and didn't pull a body position. Another team dropped a stunt, and had bobbles - 2 teams did hit cleaner - one hit clean with 4 stunts and front spots - and no standing fulls or standing to doubles, etc... so at least one less difficult level 5 routine. But it was the judges decision, so on to the next competition and worlds :)

another team also had a tumbling bust just as bad, and didn't pull a body position. Another team dropped a stunt, and had bobbles - 2 teams did hit cleaner - one hit clean with 4 stunts and front spots - and no standing fulls or standing to doubles, etc... so at least one less difficult level 5 routine. But it was the judges decision, so on to the next competition and worlds :)
you cant deduct for what doesnt happen and execution scores are different

I understand that - never said you could :) I said less difficult routine. And other teams also had mistakes. Its over, so moving on.
you are simply looking at skills...there is motions/dance, formations, transitions, performance, technique, and creativity. A routine that lacks in these areas will always lack in these areas if not worked on - it's not just a matter of opinion on some of this stuff.

you are simply looking at skills...there is motions/dance, formations, transitions, performance, technique, and creativity. A routine that lacks in these areas will always lack in these areas if not worked on - it's not just a matter of opinion on some of this stuff.
I agree. Different competitions and judges - they placed 3rd at NCA - this just wasn't their weekend. There is always room for improvement :)

tumbling bust and two bobbles?

Yes with a tumbling bust and two bobbles, but as flcheermom has said, it all depends on the competition. It's not the first time and it won't be the last time I don't agree with the judges.

Back