All-Star Uh Oh....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I see your points on blockading practices, but I believe most people are good at heart. We wouldn't trade anything for the great families and visitors from out of town we've met this summer. It is our wish that videos not be posted til after the showcase. It's a risk being as open door as we are. The honor system works 99% of the time. It's on the other 1% who justify going against our wishes because "we're asking for it". The season starts for us in 36 days... Best of luck to everyone as I'm certain most teams have a little something up their sleeves to unveil very soon.

At a large gym you can not have "bouncers" at the door asking for credentials....lol. Our gym is open and like CEA Coach said 99% of the time there really is no problem. Making everyone paranoid about a potential stranger in the gym is not worth the 1% of papparazzi that may stroll in and take a video.
And again having this leak out really effects everyone how???? I think its just the time of year that everyone is hungry to see something new and what will be the wow factors for this season.

..Does nobody even KEEP secrets anymore? I get that it is 'the age of oversharing' (something I myself am guilty of sometimes)..but secrets are what give you that extra oomph.

But F5 had Mariah as their pyramid last year! CLEARLY Senior Elite is so unoriginal that they can't even think of a different artist to use!

Sorry, lolsmileyface isn't here so someone had to start the drama.

And clearly F5 isn't original because they wouldn't have thought of that stunt they did this year without Senior Elite doing something similar Worlds 2010.

I love Senior Elite and everything but really??? Is tick tocking 4 times really necessary? They've been tick tocking since like 2006! Can we get something new? And hopefully that stunt sequence has evolved to where it will be cleaner since this will be the team stunt. In that full around tick tock part (the 4th tick tock) I see every flyers leg going up at a different time.

Watching all those tick tocks just made my head hurt....

That's not the stunt anymore. They completely changed it.

I full understand Courtney letting people watch practice, its a business first, sport second, and every 'fan' that walks through the door could one day become a potential customer. Think of people walking in who didn't do all star (or know what it is), which team practice would you want their daughter watching if you were her? This one of course.
And, it is the south, and in the south we are big on hospitality. Guests being treated with respect and kindness is kinda our thing here. One day when i'm visiting north carolina, I'm planning on visiting CEA, I would love to satisfy my inner fan, and i would love to wath their coaches and maybe learning something.

Back