Uk Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ren

May 2, 2012
I couldn't find a thread about this, only one for the Jamfest clinic, so I thought it might be an idea if everyone listed the camps they knew about, where they're going to go etc so everything's in one place?
So far I've found:

Taking You Higher June camp - 7th & 8th June - "The Hangar" Leeds
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Allstar Nation Back Handspring camp - 17th June - East London Gymnastics Club

Unity Superskills - 19th August - Sutton Tennis Academy

Unity Holiday Camps - 24th, 25th, 27th July & 21st, 22nd, 24th August - Sutton Tennis Academy
Unity Cheer and Dance Co.

Is anyone planning on going to any of these or have any more to add?

I'm planning to go to the unity super skills camp with Anna-grace. We went to the AV taking you huger camp back in April, and it was fantastic. So thought we'd go to the UA one too (and it's a little closer to home...about 4/5 hours instead of 7 on the train) lol

I really wanted to go to the Unity one but I'm on holiday :( also trying to decide whether I can go to the AV one, because it's a long way....But sounds so fun!
I'm hopefully going to go to the Unity summer camp thing in July though :D

We travelled for 8 hours on the train to get to AV but it was totally worth it! Theres a hotel near the gym that's really cheap and prefect to stay in :)

Oh that sounds great, thanks:) The train's just so expensive- it's going to be cheaper to drive I think! Need to drag some people along to share the cost of petrol I think... Possibly should have started organising sooner
Also, apparently there's another one planned for July, so all is not lost if I can't make this one I guess!

I think they have them quite regular. So gutted we can't make the AV june one, but we travel to JAMfest on the Friday, so travelling to Leeds-Devon-Liverpool is way too much for a day lol. I'm excited to see how UA coach and learn even more stuff! Not many times in a year can I say I've been 'coached' by 2 top gyms in the UK and CEA at JAMfest - my best cheer year to date! :)

So nearly managed to go... Then the person I was going to share a lift with found out about a family thing she had to go to, so fingers crossed I'll find a way to get to the July one!

acdc hold a conference once a year but im not sure of the date yet and the jamcamps will be starting soon... i will update with any info on both as soon as i have it

Back