Uk Competitions 2011/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone help me on this: we are competing at Jamfest in June but would like to do a smaller comp just before it in May as it will be our first comp with me in charge of the team. Is there one out there as all I can find are large ones slightly earlier than we'd like. Thanks

Can anyone help me on this: we are competing at Jamfest in June but would like to do a smaller comp just before it in May as it will be our first comp with me in charge of the team. Is there one out there as all I can find are large ones slightly earlier than we'd like. Thanks
I've had a quick look and the nearest I can find is Scotcheer or FC at the beginning of April. May is close to worlds so I don't think anyone does anything leading up to and after worlds so teams can prepare?

IDTA usually do a comp around may/june in Blackpool but they haven't updated their website yet so I don't know if it's before or after Jamfest. http://www.cheerchant.co.uk/

Back