Ultimate Athletics From Illinois ....please Answer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! I thought I asked a valid question....thanks to those who answered! I think my thread got hijacked and it turned into a uniform and team discussion. Oh well....least I got some answers.

Wow! I thought I asked a valid question....thanks to those who answered! I think my thread got hijacked and it turned into a uniform and team discussion. Oh well....least I got some answers.

UA is a great gym, unfortunately there are alot of gym hoppers in the area with bad blood aginst UA. If you are truely interested in UA, check out their website or call the gym after 3:30. There are many nice gyms in a the area with nice families. This negative person here is probably not a parent but a scorned cheerleader. I saw alot of this nastiness this past weekend & their true colors in general showed. I want my child to be in a program who teaches sportsmanship, respect, integrity as well as skill. Good luck in your seach for a gym that fits your child.
PS. the uniforms are innovative, fresh & fun.

you could look into ICE; we have a gym in illinois and two in indiana (fort wayne and mishawaka)

I have actually looked into ICE....it seems to be a wonderful program....the illinois gym would be an hour and a half away. It is the farthest we have looked. I am not sure I am ready to commit to that much driving yet, as she is at level 3. However I have been watching the web site and I haven't seen anything on the Illinois gym (I am aware of circumstances...ICC ect..) so I am a little nervous committing to something relatively new...I have heard they may move that gym and that could really be a problem for us if they move farther away! Anyway maybe in the future...thanks for your reply!

UA is a great gym, unfortunately there are alot of gym hoppers in the area with bad blood aginst UA. If you are truely interested in UA, check out their website or call the gym after 3:30. There are many nice gyms in a the area with nice families. This negative person here is probably not a parent but a scorned cheerleader. I saw alot of this nastiness this past weekend & their true colors in general showed. I want my child to be in a program who teaches sportsmanship, respect, integrity as well as skill. Good luck in your seach for a gym that fits your child.
PS. the uniforms are innovative, fresh & fun.

Thank you for your info....unfortunately Wauconda is too far a drive also because it would be all back roads....Crystal Lake would have been 45minutes. LOL....I had not heard the term "gym hoppers". I am learning a lot on this board! I too am looking for a program that teaches sportsmanship, respect, integrity and skill. I am also looking for a program with a wide range of teams including the level 5s. I am not really basing my search on uniforms...lol....they change every other year anyway.:) Again....thanks so much!

@ORD Flyer mom
I love Ultimate and I've been here for 5 years and don't plan on leaving. But with gas prices rising I totally understand the driving concern. Now I don't know where your located but Cheer Command out of Mokena Illinois is another excellent program IMO. If they are closer maybe they could work out for you.

Back