All-Star Ultimate Athletics Prodigy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2010
There was alot of buzz about them when they competed earlier this year at WSF indy and they got the paid bid over a bunch of strong teams there. Think I read somewhere at another comp that their raw score was higher than Top Guns at a competition. Just curious to know what people think of them in Large coed and their chances at globing against some of the big hitters (Top Gun, CA Cheetahs, Cali, CEA Coed Elite, Pro Cheer, etc...) Thoughts?

They've always been good, but I think they've brought a lot of competition this year! I remember being at a competition with them and they absolutely blew me away!!:) I'm excited to see how they place amongst all the other worlds teams this year!!

Interesting... Won wsf and jamfest supernationals? Granted the whole majors thing... But would you say they have a chance at winning large coed at worlds?
I think they definitely came out as one of the front runners in that division in the beginning of the season! I would love for them to keep the momentum going and clean up in the next few months and I could see them with some rings :D

I come from UA and they are all extremely determined and all feel like they can do amazing. They practice... HARD and i can personally say the people on the team that i know arent just good cheerleaders but good people and they love eachother. I could definatley see them gong all the way because they have talent, heart, and determination. If they hit they can be amazinggg;)

Im done hahahaha

I come from UA and they are all extremely determined and all feel like they can do amazing. They practice... HARD and i can personally say the people on the team that i know arent just good cheerleaders but good people and they love eachother. I could definatley see them gong all the way because they have talent, heart, and determination. If they hit they can be amazinggg;)

Im done hahahaha
I very much agree with this. I've seen the work ethic of this team/gym. I STRONGLY BELIEVE they have the talent to be world champions. But **experience** plays a big roll. I've seen so many teams with the talent to win... However once the moment comes to *hit when it counts*, they crack under the pressure... My question just wasn't for talent, but for experience as well. Could they do it?

I very much agree with this. I've seen the work ethic of this team/gym. I STRONGLY BELIEVE they have the talent to be world champions. But **experience** plays a big roll. I've seen so many teams with the talent to win... However once the moment comes to *hit when it counts*, they crack under the pressure... My question just wasn't for talent, but for experience as well. Could they do it?
they can totally do it they are amazing and wont crack i believe they can hit it at worldssss

i know a guy from prodigy is on here idk what his screenname is though.... He is "fierce" haha or at least thats what he tells me lol

Back