All-Star Ultimate Athletics Prodigy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OkCheerCoach said:
On a side note. Am I the only person who saw the point dancer on Prodigy have a total meltdown during and after their performance. He was out of control. F bombs on the floor and walking off the floor. A coach had to restrain him. Totally unacceptable behavior.​

Trust me he feels incredibly bad about it now. He tweeted out an apology to everyone following him. He's very very hard on himself, even though thats no excuse for how he acted. He's a great kid just had a little angry moment.

That's probably the most passionate person I have ever seen in my years of cheer. wasn;t the appropriate action, but that kid loves this sport and his teams. All I see it as is a lesson learned.

I definitely noticed it while watching the routine. But all that matters is that he made an apolfy and knew he was wrong. I follow him on twitter so I saw the the apology. Hes a great kid with amazing talent who loves ua prodigy.

I definitely noticed it while watching the routine. But all that matters is that he made an apolfy and knew he was wrong. I follow him on twitter so I saw the the apology. Hes a great kid with amazing talent who loves ua prodigy.

Kids mess up everyday on the floor. They miss passes, they drop stunts, they forget choreography. The basis of my comment has to do with sportsmanship. What makes him any more passionate than another kid out there. There have very public Allstars that have missed much more than he did under much more pressure. Would we accept that reaction from a young lady?

Again I think this young man is incredibly talented and passionate about his sport. I pose this question: can you be too passionate?

Back