All-Star Um How Did The Order Of Performance Change When It Was A Lottery?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TXcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
never mind i had a blonde moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha i looked at the wrong team!

hahahaha it said CO out by RED and i thought that meant co-red hahaha but it was an abbreviation for company hahaha oops i need coffee!

never mind i had a blonde moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha i looked at the wrong team!

hahahaha it said CO out by RED and i thought that meant co-red hahaha but it was an abbreviation for company hahaha oops i need coffee!

wait!!!! i knew i wasnt crazy!!!! they have both our teams listed in the same division

the times did change for some reason! On the original schedule we competed at 11:11, now its 11:32 or something. IDK why it changed?

they have co-red as #22 in large limited (which is correct) and..... our senior all girl red as #25 in the same division.

It was stated that anyone who had their paper work in on time was in the lottery. Anyone coming in later would be added to the beginning of performance order.

So if you were #29 and 2 more teams sent in paper work after the deadline, then they are #1 and 2 and you are now #31.

It was stated that anyone who had their paper work in on time was in the lottery. Anyone coming in later would be added to the beginning of performance order.

So if you were #29 and 2 more teams sent in paper work after the deadline, then they are #1 and 2 and you are now #31.

Ok thanks! :)

that makes sense :)

but i wonder when it will dawn on them they have both our teams in the same division lol
i feel terrible for who ever is in charge of putting that schedule together thats gotta be hard :)

that makes sense :)

but i wonder when it will dawn on them they have both our teams in the same division lol
i feel terrible for who ever is in charge of putting that schedule together thats gotta be hard :)
Oh wow. Thats not fun.

Let me know when they fix it, cause i made an excel sheet that i shared with everyone.

Back