All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel that this Power has been underestimated since their large/small senior in 08 and this weekend proved to be an AMAZING program all around! I was able to watch their large senior 4, senior 4.2, and intl all girl and was completely blown away. Senior 4 put up 10 stunts with tick tocks and their 4.2 also had tick tocks and and other amazing stunts! Intl all girl had amazing stunts and all teams brought such a great performance aspect to their routines!

FCA Gems, Spirit Xpolosion Fab 5, and CJA Sm Sr 5 are definitely a few that I feel don't get enough recognition.

All three are long standing programs with a history of success however not on a Worlds scale (They haven't won titles). FCA Gems consistently gun for the big 3 year after year and for that they should be given much credit. They could easily go sm sr like the rest of the teams that didn't feel they could compete in large. Spirit Xplosion has produced great large senior teams that used to go head to head with WC and win back in the day. They also have had a strong coed and sm sr program but now back to large limited coed. Fab 5 has one of the best pyramids in the division and certainly has stepped up all of their all around skills. CJA is it's 15th year anniversary as a program and has produced a strong sr 5 year after year. However this season they have seemed to really come into their own with an outstanding routine, passionate & fun music, and the skills have stepped up too.

I feel like all three are constantly over looked regardless of talent and competition record this season. The bigger gyms/brands are always put ahead of them in polls even though is most cases this season their routines have proven to be a step ahead. It really makes me scratch my head and think "What are people really looking at?"

I have to agree on Fab 5 and Spirit Explosion as a whole. They are incredible this year! Their Senior 4 from the PA gym is also pretty amazing too. The program is strong across the board, at both gyms. Way underrated! Just wait til Fab 5 gets to Worlds!

I have to agree on Fab 5 and Spirit Explosion as a whole. They are incredible this year! Their Senior 4 from the PA gym is also pretty amazing too. The program is strong across the board, at both gyms. Way underrated! Just wait til Fab 5 gets to Worlds!

Woohoo! I can't wait. I haven't had the opportunity to see the PA gym yet but I have heard great things. I love Spirit Xplosion!

I feel that this Power has been underestimated since their large/small senior in 08 and this weekend proved to be an AMAZING program all around! I was able to watch their large senior 4, senior 4.2, and intl all girl and was completely blown away. Senior 4 put up 10 stunts with tick tocks and their 4.2 also had tick tocks and and other amazing stunts! Intl all girl had amazing stunts and all teams brought such a great performance aspect to their routines!
Power cheer from norcal?

power has always been one of my fave teams to watch, even just at local small comps!

Back