All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to agree on Fab 5 and Spirit Explosion as a whole. They are incredible this year! Their Senior 4 from the PA gym is also pretty amazing too. The program is strong across the board, at both gyms. Way underrated! Just wait til Fab 5 gets to Worlds!

I believe PA's senior 4 is back down to a senior 3

How about step 1 and not just because my sister cheers for them :) they have the tumbling theres no doubt about that, and i know they have the stunts. Does anyone else think that this team has a chance to be the first to bring rings back to ohio?

Definitely Step 1 Coed but I can see why no one hasn't noticed because we haven't really hit clean but hopefully this new routine will all change your minds at COA Midwest Nationals :) :) SO EXCITED! Oh, and I also think another under estimated team is Intgrity Cheer Elite level 4 team (not sure if it's junior or senior) but the last time I watched them my mouth dropped! Same goes to Buckeye Cheer Elite Junior 5!!!

Really?? That is crazy- they were killing in in L4 a few weeks back!

The Sr 4 went down to 3 because of crossovers to the J3 before the season began the coach and girls from the Sr 4 decided they wanted to go to Dallas so the agreed to go level 3, The J3 was always going so in order to take the senior team they had to go down a level. See y'all in Dallas

C4 LONGHORNS. I don't think they are underestimated as much as people just don't know about them. But...if you're in their division....they will probably kick your butt. They're awesome.

honestly, if i ever saw my team in a division with them, i'd burst into tears from both excitement in seeing them and sadness in our inevitable loss. they are such a great team.

I feel like Pittsburgh Superstars Large Senior is always underestimated. They consistently are in the top 10 every year at Worlds, and last year we placed high at all of our big competitions.. and this year some people haven't even mentioned them AT ALL in any of their predictions, like they're not even going to the competition or something. give them some credit please!

I'll always love Supermodels, no matter what <3

Back