All-Star Unified Scoresheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nqwbaw.jpg

I just got that email a little while ago and I'm a little confused because I thought the USASF was releasing a universal scoresheet? This only includes two major competition companies. Definitely an awesome thing-yay! But what does this mean for USASF member companies that are not Varsity or Jambrands. Or Worlds?

Just questions! Super happy for the united front from these two companies.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A long time coming, but so glad it is finally here! Loving that creativity has its own score! I think there are very few competitions that are not Varsity or Jam affiliated, so I think this will cover nearly all competitions. I thought that I heard that Worlds would use this scoresheet as well - can someone confirm that?

Getting that extra tenth in technique is SO FREAKING HARD. But really, it is. Everyone is throwing out the same difficulty. Getting a tenth on someone in technique is where divisions are won and lost. I'm ok with it staying at 1.o for technique as long as it stays really hard to earn it.

I like the creativity portion for stunting. I feel that is where the subjectiveness should come into play. It's worth only half as much as the difficulty, which I like as well. It really gives us an area to have fun, do crazy hard things but be creative and be rewarded for it.

Correct. It looks like Varsity with more emphasis on creativity in pyramids and stunts. I like the idea.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I clicked on that link and all I noticed is how squished the banner image at the top is! Don't mess with aspect ratios Varsity!

Back