High School Uniform Trends And Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheer for middle school and hope to do allstar soon but my uni has ONE cut out in the beck and a cross straps in the back. Obviously we wear a body suit underneath. Our skirt is short and has a triangular slit. I think treds that have to die are
High School half tops
Shorts for high school cheer (no skirt)
Belly mesh (ew)
Anything with frills
CHOKERS OH MY GOD I HATE CHOKERS

I guess this goes with uniforms.

I don't like non black spandex unless your uniform is mainly black and one of your school colors is the spandex color. My middle school had zebra spandex. Thankfully, my high school has black spandex.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Reactions: JMW
I guess this goes with uniforms.

I don't like non black spandex unless your uniform is mainly black and one of your school colors is the spandex color. My middle school had zebra spandex. Thankfully, my high school has black spandex.

Spandex should ALWAYS match the skirt, in my opinion. Contrasting colors are a big no. And worse if they are sparkly or patterned. Why try to call attention to those parts?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Spandex should ALWAYS match the skirt, in my opinion. Contrasting colors are a big no. And worse if they are sparkly or patterned. Why try to call attention to those parts?

I've seen a team that looked good with a colored spandex but it was a dark blue with a mainly black uniform, but maybe that's the inner Duke fan in me coming out. (It was a high school not Duke)

Cp's are purple; the uniform is white, purple and black. I'd rather they are purple than white like most if the skirt!

Cp's are purple; the uniform is white, purple and black. I'd rather they are purple than white like most if the skirt!

YES. I generally prefer matching but not when the skirt is white... that's an accident waiting to happen. not to mention it looks like you're wearing a diaper.... our school uniforms are white skirt with white spandex and it's all bad.

I was the lucky one that had SPARKLY gold spandex with a dark uniform:( I don't need peoples' eyes to be drawn there.

yep my school uniform has sparkly green spandex under a black skirt. let me tell you my butt does not look good in green mystique and nobody needs to see it in green mystique....

My uniform is completely kelly green (its the one in my picture) so we wear black spandex I can't imagine wearing green spandex it probably would look like a unitard or something...

My uniform is completely kelly green (its the one in my picture) so we wear black spandex I can't imagine wearing green spandex it probably would look like a unitard or something...
Two out of three of my uniforms are mostly green (the color of the green in my jacket of my avatar pic) and we were green spandex. I don't think it looks bad, but then again I don't spend much time looking at it hahah. We also were the green with our white uniforms.

Oops. My teams colors are navy and silver. We have a VERY clean uni, Just silver trim down the sleeve and on the bottom of the skirt. The whole uniform is navy. I put them in silver spandex bc there was soooo much navy. Hmmm, may have to re think that for next year!

I love clean lines. When your hitting your motions, it's easier to see and follow visually.

I saw one team that was black and white. They had so much trim going up and down their arms, They looked like zebras! Motions were a mess, hated it.

Back