Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've seen a few teams that have shorts and they look good, but I've also seen a few disaster uniforms with shorts...Personally, I've practiced in the shorts they wear and I like they way they feel. They're much more comfortable, but if they don't look good on everyone then you shouldn't do them. That's just my opinion.

i love my shorts... they are so much easier to cheer in than any skirt ever was for me... no matter how well fitted the skirt is shorts are so much easier to do things in and give you more freedom to do the crazy skills we perform. There is a reason we practice in shorts and not skirts...

Skirts all the way, I really don't like the way the shorts look.

I am lovin the shorts! I am trying to talk our director into them for our lower level teams! Less expensive (No need for spankies and skirt), and more practical!

Sorry if this has already been discussed...I noticed at NCA Nationals this year that shorts instead of skirts for uniforms is becoming very popular? I think but are cute! What do you think? And anyone have pics of cute uniforms that have shorts? Share them!!!
I think they are cute too, but a gym has to take into consideration that not everyone on the team is slender. A skirt is more forgiving than shorts. :)

Back