High School Uniforms To School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they wear their warmups or dress up before games?
They get new warm-ups every year and they aren't in yet. They go home after school to change for games.

They don't wear anything in particular on game days.

In years past at our former school, the team would all wear the same shirt and bow. They were allowed to wear their warm-up jacket, but not the pants due to dress code.

Cp was just saying in the car this morning that she wishes they could wear their uniforms to school the same way other teams do when they have games that day. I think they sometimes wear the same team shirt and bows but it's not the same.

That being said, their uniforms are pretty disgusting. ThIs is only the third season of use and have worn very poorly, but they got what they paid for. The parents who ran the booster club a few years back depleted the general fund for these uniforms and they are fitted, so they looked decent on the girls they were sized for but not too many others. The shiny gold on the tops has completely worn off and looks old and faded. We've heard both varsity and jv will be getting new uniforms next season. Now that cheer is a sport I wonder if there will actually be $ allotted in the school budget for them and hopefully they will select something of better quality.

Our cheer team wears their uniforms for game days or Pep rallies, they do fit into our dress code rules but ours are royal blue and black. All the other teams tend to "dress for success" on game days.

In high school, we "dressed for success" for away games (as did the other sports teams) and wore our uniform for home games. Football wore their jerseys for home games and I think basketball dressed up for all games. If we had a bunch of games close together (usually basketball season) we would sometimes wear a team tshirt/sweatshirt or our warm ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our cheer team wears their uniforms to school, they are royal blue with some white. The uniforms don't follow the dress code but they get an exception. When their is a rally they either wear their uniform or a football jersey/cheer shirt with varsity shorts

They get new warm-ups every year and they aren't in yet. They go home after school to change for games.

They don't wear anything in particular on game days.

In years past at our former school, the team would all wear the same shirt and bow. They were allowed to wear their warm-up jacket, but not the pants due to dress code.
New warm-ups every year? Yikes.

My girls wear uniforms to school on game or rally days only.

For those of you who have been given a hard time by your admins due to dress code, what is the issue? The skirt?

Where I work, the uniform skirt may be the LONGEST SKIRT IN THE BUILDING compared to what the kids are wearing.

We are allowed to wear our uniforms to school (even white ones!) but to comply with dress code we have to wear our warm up pants underneath. And we have the option as to wearing the jacket or not. I personally will wear a jacket because school is freezing. But they don't mind the uniform tops.

We are allowed to wear our uniforms to school (even white ones!) but to comply with dress code we have to wear our warm up pants underneath. And we have the option as to wearing the jacket or not. I personally will wear a jacket because school is freezing. But they don't mind the uniform tops.
That would scare me so badly. I love white uniforms, but my anxious mind can't help but envision a tomato sauce food fight at lunch or something... like a scene out of Even Stevens or Cheaper by the Dozen.

Football season: uniforms

Basketball season: uniforms for home games. If the weather is freezing, like it usually is, they may wear their warm ups, spirit t's, team hoodies, or dress up clothes. We decide that week!

Back