All-Star Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 38404

Help, I seen some big teams sell there uniforms and a lot of people will buy them. But what I don't understand is that what do they do with it after they buy it ? Like do they wear it? Just put inside there closet? I'm confused!

Not to be mean, I think some people may buy an uniform to be able to pull it out and brag about cheering for that team...

PS: I know, I will purchase a TopGun Large Coed uniform and brag that I was the center flyer on the team back in 1981- You don't believe me, See, I have the uniform right here in my closet!

I don't see a problem with buying the uniforms from big names gyms ... People pay big bucks for jerseys of sports athletes all the time ... Some girls aren't into football so they would rather have the uniform from their favorite team. Some may wear it some may frame them and hang it on their wall ... To each his own.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Not to be mean, I think some people may buy an uniform to be able to pull it out and brag about cheering for that team...

PS: I know, I will purchase a TopGun Large Coed uniform and brag that I was the center flyer on the team back in 1981- You don't believe me, See, I have the uniform right here in my closet!
I know someone claiming they were on a worlds team this year and never even had a uniform. I could totally see this being bait for catfish.

That being said, I don't think it's something that should keep people from selling them. Bottom line, I won't believe someone until they can produce a picture/video of themselves wearing that uniform and actually competing on that floor. The people I know claiming what they are can't produce that evidence because it doesn't exist.

Or in your example... "Wow that's awesome! Can I see your good medal and ring!"

#crickets

I know someone claiming they were on a worlds team this year and never even had a uniform. I could totally see this being bait for catfish.

Logan 2.0?

I know of someone who took a pic wearing a gold medal at the 2010 Worlds like out at the parks... and posted on his facebook entirely without context to make it look like he won something.

I'm kind of surprised more teams don't regulate this. I know the uniform is technically yours to do whatever you want with, but in high school we were NOT allowed to loan out our uniforms under any circumstances. You lose control over your branding when someone not affiliated with your program wears it. Our coaches fear was us loaning it out to a friend who wears it for Halloween or something, gets drunk in it and ruins it or post pictures.

I'm sure a lot of people buy these uniforms with good intentions, but our coach decided to nip it all in the bud before the issue arose.

Back