All-Star Unique Dance Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 16, 2010
I am in love with TGLC's dance this season.
Some people hate it but I love how different (and "better") it is.

What other teams, past or present, do you know of that have unique dance songs?
Not your normal, but fabulous, booty poppin', diva motion, z formation snap dances.
Look for the totally out there, awesomely different dances.

Post videos or music or just the team and year! I wanna be inspired.

I really like Ace Sequoyah's to that old song.. boyfriend back or whatever its called, every time it's played I just wish that I could have some fierce dance to do along with it

I could list a Bazillion Dance songs on here, all songs from the 60's-early 90's-all of my favorite genres of music!!!! It would take me Years to post all of that!!!! maybe i will over the weekend, I will try to post maybe 100!!! I have over 8,000+ CD's in my collections!!!!!:fro:

I am in love with TGLC's dance this season.
Some people hate it but I love how different (and "better") it is.

What other teams, past or present, do you know of that have unique dance songs?
Not your normal, but fabulous, booty poppin', diva motion, z formation snap dances.
Look for the totally out there, awesomely different dances.

Post videos or music or just the team and year! I wanna be inspired.
Yes, i love TGLC's dance song this year too! :) it reminds me to Miami Elite's dance song back then at worlds 2005 (if i'm not mistaken)

I also love Tribe Allstars - Chiefs (Small Coed 5)'s dance song at nca 2011. I think it's really unique, especially with the part of robotic dance :)

Don't really know if this qualifies, because mixed as a dance it doesn't sound unique, but listening to it not in cheer it sounds very odd...

I’m not sure if this counts as unique but one year my cp’s large youth 3 danced to Copacabana. Those babies worked that song out and it was so much fun to watch.

Back