All-Star Unique Dance Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in like 2005 when I was at CEA, my Junior's dance music was "Boom I got your boyfriend" by MC Luscious, such a random song, but we always loved that dance music. 2 years ago during my first season at CSA, we had the exact same song for dance which was kinda cool...definitely a unique song and always a unique dance!
this was when it was our dance my first year at CSA..excuse our ratchetness.

oh and hey that's me at the end

Twist and Shout Obsession from this year! Their dance is unique. Not a unique song, but its a pretty unique dance!

Dance starts at about 2:24

Don't really know if this qualifies, because mixed as a dance it doesn't sound unique, but listening to it not in cheer it sounds very odd...

This was on the playlist at my work this summer and I could NEVER get enough of it every single time it came on at work. I cheered with one of my co-workers for years and whenever it came on we went nuts together. So happy someone else appreciates it!

This was on the playlist at my work this summer and I could NEVER get enough of it every single time it came on at work. I cheered with one of my co-workers for years and whenever it came on we went nuts together. So happy someone else appreciates it!

Hahah I only gained an appreciation of it after hearing it/seeing it in a routine, but now I LOVE it!

Cali Aces has a really unique dance song this season, in my opinion. It's Can't Fight the Moonlight by Leann Rimes. I see it more as a pyramid song, but I love it as a dance song! :)

Back