All-Star Unique Perspectives

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
Hey all!
For my AP Portfolio class, I got to chose a theme and I have to create 8 pieces within the theme. Naturally, I want to do cheerleading. Instead of just a picture of a toe touch, stretch, etc. I want the picture to appear from the perspective of an athlete. Does anyone have any pictures from an athlete's perspective that could help me?
For example:
a stunt from the back spot's perspective
basket from base
jumps in the second row
tumbling upside down
even the crowd looking out to the audience
walking on to the mat

Thanks!

Yep! I will probably have to combine pieces of each, but hopefully they can help me visualize it better!

Sounds really cool! I don't have any pics....but I know that Univ of Hawaii has a video on their YouTube page that was taken with the video camera you wear....so maybe pausing that and taking a screen cap would work.

WorkToWin for my photography final I made my prospective cheerleading. It has camera angles from points of view different stunt positions. Nothing special just high school photography but i can send you the link if you would like some inspiration!

WorkToWin for my photography final I made my prospective cheerleading. It has camera angles from points of view different stunt positions. Nothing special just high school photography but i can send you the link if you would like some inspiration!
Yes please! That would be awesome!

Maybe instead of perspective, go with emotion... go with images as athletes are called as world champions or the coach talking to a team... stuff like that is the true essence of why most of us cheer.

2czmtg.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]this isn't my picture. I found it on tumblr and I love it

I know it's not pictures, but this video has some shots where the camera was attached to the flyers and tumblers :)

Back