All-Star University Cheer Air Force

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know they are having a restricted 5 but I don't know about any other teams. Also university cheer force in California is their "sister gym." I think their first year back will be interesting but they will be in the small gym division. I'm glad they shut down down to revamp, but you have to think about why that was necessary. They lost so many people when all star revolution was created. There must have been a reason so many people left.
As someone who cheered there a few years back on JRAFO, I can tell you that had I still been in Texas when Edgar opened ASR, I probably wouldn't have stayed at UC. Not because anything was wrong with UC, I loved that program with all of my heart, but because Edgar had been such a great influence on my life and to this day is my #1 fan and greatest supporter. I told my mom a few months ago that I could never compete on a team against his, it would break my heart. He's one of those coaches that you never forget and is always making you a better person, years after he's coached you. When I talk to my old teammates and friends from UC, one thing we always smile and laugh about is Edgar. Those who went to ASR, other programs, stopped cheering...no matter what level, what team, what place we are at in our lives, we can always spend hours talking about Edgar. He is honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met, inside the cheerleading world and out. So I do not believe that many, if any, people left UC because something was wrong. I think they wanted to be with their amazing coach, or just to compete. Side not, I don't know who you are or where you are getting your info from but I had never heard of UC having a "sister" gym in California...so that's new, incorrect, or I totally missed something when I cheered there, which honestly wouldn't surprise me, LOL:p

Sorry for the long response, it's not really directed towards you. More of a general statement on UC and my feelings on the topic.

As someone who cheered there a few years back on JRAFO, I can tell you that had I still been in Texas when Edgar opened ASR, I probably wouldn't have stayed at UC. Not because anything was wrong with UC, I loved that program with all of my heart, but because Edgar had been such a great influence on my life and to this day is my #1 fan and greatest supporter. I told my mom a few months ago that I could never compete on a team against his, it would break my heart. He's one of those coaches that you never forget and is always making you a better person, years after he's coached you. When I talk to my old teammates and friends from UC, one thing we always smile and laugh about is Edgar. Those who went to ASR, other programs, stopped cheering...no matter what level, what team, what place we are at in our lives, we can always spend hours talking about Edgar. He is honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met, inside the cheerleading world and out. So I do not believe that many, if any, people left UC because something was wrong. I think they wanted to be with their amazing coach, or just to compete. Side not, I don't know who you are or where you are getting your info from but I had never heard of UC having a "sister" gym in California...so that's new, incorrect, or I totally missed something when I cheered there, which honestly wouldn't surprise me, LOL:p

Sorry for the long response, it's not really directed towards you. More of a general statement on UC and my feelings on the topic.
No the long response is great and Edgar sounds like an amazing coach. It's one thing to have someone that is there for you in the gym, but it is amazing when they continue to be there for you once you have moved on.

[quote=" Side not, I don't know who you are or where you are getting your info from but I had never heard of UC having a "sister" gym in California...so that's new, incorrect, or I totally missed something when I cheered there, which honestly wouldn't surprise me, LOL:p [/quote]

I too have heard that University Cheer Force, CA was a sister gym of University Cheer Air Force, TX. I never questioned it; and when I saw Cheer Force compete back in 2008... they had the same cheer music style..? haha.

But I have always been a fan of UC Air Force, can't wait to see what they do this season.

[quote=" Side not, I don't know who you are or where you are getting your info from but I had never heard of UC having a "sister" gym in California...so that's new, incorrect, or I totally missed something when I cheered there, which honestly wouldn't surprise me, LOL:p

I too have heard that University Cheer Force, CA was a sister gym of University Cheer Air Force, TX. I never questioned it; and when I saw Cheer Force compete back in 2008... they had the same cheer music style..? haha.

But I have always been a fan of UC Air Force, can't wait to see what they do this season.[/quote]
By all means they might be, but if they are we didn't do anything that made us aware of it when I cheered there. It makes sense to me...I just never knew

But I have always been a fan of UC Air Force, can't wait to see what they do this season.
By all means they might be, but if they are we didn't do anything that made us aware of it when I cheered there. It makes sense to me...I just never knew[/quote]
given that I was a former athlete of UCF in california I remember being told that we were the sister gym because UC would always choreograph our routines as well as make our music.

By all means they might be, but if they are we didn't do anything that made us aware of it when I cheered there. It makes sense to me...I just never knew
given that I was a former athlete of UCF in california I remember being told that we were the sister gym because UC would always choreograph our routines as well as make our music.[/quote]
no one ever told us...but i mean hey you learn something new every day

Just a follow up on that uniform:

1654122_652977214759776_491648514_n.jpg

i like he top i would love to see the bottom without what I'm assuming is a prop skirt? also i am thinking the head piece most likely goes with a theme as well?

Back