University Of Maryland Acrobatics And Tumbling! Please Read!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 14, 2011
Hi Everyone! My name is Dallas Faison and I am a current freshman at the University of Maryland and am honored to be apart of the Acrobatics and Tumbling team here. As an alumi of Cheer Extreme Senior Elite, I am writing this post to raise awareness about what is happening to our sport here at UMD. Due to budget cuts our team is facing the possibility of being cut after this season. Formerly the competitive cheer team, the NCATA is allowing
women to compete at a collegiate level while being recognize as a student athlete. We are asking everyone to band together as a cheerleading community, as most of the team comes from some of the most recognized gyms such as World Cup, Maryland Twisters, Maryland Marlins, South Jersey Storm and many others. We will continue to post information when we are informed about how you can support us in this extremely difficult time! Below I have posted
a link to the article for more information, and remember something as simple as a Facebook status will help!!!
THANKS SO MUCH AND GO TERPS!!!!!​

Back