All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
I think it's time for a thread that honors the athletes who can jump, stunt, and tumble ridiculously well, but for whatever reason have not reached cheerlebrity status on our dear fierceboard...

I mean Kiara, Whitney, and Kelsey are all fabulous, but there is other talent out there and I want the chance for more people to have the spotlight on the boards.

Just to name a few:

Fierce panther girl w/ the short black hair who stomps the ground in the middle of the jump sequence. WERK.

Little diva on Woodlands w/ the double double

Last pass boy on Rays Smoke

Boy w/ the gorgeous double punch double on Midnight Prodigy

Point boy jumper on Cheetahs (Hit hit hit flip split... got ya)

etc etc. Naming a lot of tumblers, but let's not forget the flyers and jumpers too!

I think it's time for a thread that honors the athletes who can jump, stunt, and tumble ridiculously well, but for whatever reason have not reached cheerlebrity status on our dear fierceboard...

I mean Kiara, Whitney, and Kelsey are all fabulous, but there is other talent out there and I want the chance for more people to have the spotlight on the boards.

Just to name a few:

Fierce panther girl w/ the short black hair who stomps the ground in the middle of the jump sequence. WERK.

etc etc. Naming a lot of tumblers, but let's not forget the flyers and jumpers too!
Fierce red head on Super Seniors
The center jumper on Super Seniors
Amazing boy that does a standing double on M80's

Last pass on Orlando Angels, I wont put her name on here cause I dont know her personally really, but her tumbling looks so effort less and shes also an incredible base. Also Red from OA Angels, shes such a fierce flyer, she was center on J5 last year, this year shes the back right flyer in the opening and center two man.

The whole POWER Med Coed 5 team. The strength and courage they've displayed this season is unlike anything I've ever seen. They could have given up, but instead they kept going while keeping Jeff's memory through it all. Props to them. Truly inspiring. I consider every one of these athletes a 'Cheerlebrity'. RIP Jeff!

i love this! I hope it gets lots of replies because I'm going to cull the answers and bring them to Worlds with me so i can make sure I don't miss any of these!

Just to name a few:

I had to keep watching panthers routine over and over again she stole my attention every time! She gave grade A fierce the entire routine.

Back