All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Madi Mitchell on OA Royals. She's last pass and point jumper for toe fulls in the opening. She's beast! Our gyms used to compete against one another back in the day when she was on PC Aces so I've watched her become one of the best female tumblers in my opinion!

AHHH PC Aces..she was on like what youth 5 with Rachel from BSB and a few others to my knowledge

Last pass on Orlando Angels, I wont put her name on here cause I dont know her personally really, but her tumbling looks so effort less and shes also an incredible base. Also Red from OA Angels, shes such a fierce flyer, she was center on J5 last year, this year shes the back right flyer in the opening and center two man.

Yes ok so I know Im possibly about to start a war but why on earth did Kelsey Rule beat her out for last pass at UCA...I mean Im a huge wc fan...but really

AHHH PC Aces..she was on like what youth 5 with Rachel from BSB and a few others to my knowledge

Yes ok so I know Im possibly about to start a war but why on earth did Kelsey Rule beat her out for last pass at UCA...I mean Im a huge wc fan...but really

They gave an award for Each division, meaning She was going against Angel R. on Orange, not Kelsey.

There was no "last pass award" to any individual at UCA. The award was team specific. World Cup gives out their trophies, banners and specialty awards the athlete of the weekend. Kelsey was awarded the last pass certificate from World Cup.

There was no "last pass award" to any individual at UCA. The award was team specific. World Cup gives out their trophies, banners and specialty awards the athlete of the weekend. Kelsey was awarded the last pass certificate from World Cup.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that even though the last pass award was given to a team, the actual last pass won the award?

Emily from Indiana Ultimate sr coed 5 team. She has beautiful jumps and flys beautifully and she just got her standing full. She's certainly the girl in our gym that every little girl looks up to.

I think @Level5Mom's CP Hailey Bednar should get some recognition. She is AMAZING at everything she does. She just landed a pike arabian through to full punch double last night at the gym. She also has a one to double standing and has also thrown and landed a one to whip punch double (I think). She doesn't get to throw her hardest pass on Orange because of the emphasis on synchronized tumbling on the scoresheet now. But she is capable of so much more than what she does... :)

And not to toot my own horn, but watch out for my youngest CP Andrea Gutierrez. She is becoming quite the little performer and is growing into quite a good little flyer. Hopefully you'll see her on our J5 team next year! :) Not a really strong tumbler or jumper, but she draws your attention from her ability to perform and her confidence in the air...

The boy on SOT junior coed...AMAZING!! And such a cutie to boot!

I think @Level5Mom's CP Hailey Bednar should get some recognition. She is AMAZING at everything she does. !

Thank you, you are so sweet :).

Honestly I could sit here and talk forever about each of the girls on her team and point out why they are amazing. Here's to all the cheerleaders who all offer their own strengths to the team!! No cheerlebrity would be a cheerlebrity without the team.

Actually, at UCA, they said the last pass DID come into play for their decisions, which was different than at NCA. My daughter's one team got it at both NCA and UCA, and then her other team got it at UCA as well. She is last pass on both these teams (she shares last pass with another girl on the one team) and that is who the plaque is given to. But they did say UCA was based SOME on the actual last pass, that was not the case at NCA. But the teams that receive those awards are also awarded them as a team, but the individual that does the last pass is considered as well.

As far as the topic of this thread...I just think there are SO many amazing talents out there. So hard to say!! I feel that on EACH team there is always someone your eye tends to follow. So I can't name any in particular!!

Back