All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know some of the people name but here some. . . . .

The girl that tumbles second to last pass on ECE C5

The guy on Cheer Legendz that does Double out of everything

The black guy that tumbles on UA that in the center of everything

Little black girl on Georgia All Stars

Point male jumper for Charlotte All Stars

Names I know of people that have great talent
Adam Jaggers former Cheer Athletice Wildcats/ Owner of Cheer LIVE
Brent Steele Empire International Coed
Drew DeHart UA Stunter
Drew Reynolds Bradon International tumbler
Hunter Gage Texas Lonestar Cheer Coed Red Tumbler
John Davenport Cheer Athletics Tumbler
Jonathan Le'Nard Rhodes Twist and Shout point male dancer
Justin Morries Tumbler for Prime Tyme
Paige Leigh Colon Maryland Twisters
Robby Carmichael Maryland Twisters Reign male basket flier
Tucker Hunter Twist and Shout International 6 tumbler
Tanner Griffith Top Gun International 5 Tumbler
Alex Kilby Twist and Shout tumbler

What an honor! That literally just made my day. Thank you so much!!

She has already been accepted to U of L lol! Her mom would say she could fly before she could walk. We all love Darby & her fierce Tiny team:)

Not going to lie when I watched the video of her one of the first things I thought was, James Speed has found his future point flyer on Large Coed.

Here is one our our gym owners 3 yr. old daughter Avery Love Dunlap doing her BHS.....so cute!!! She just got it!! She loves to fly too!! She is gonna be awesome!!!

Thats awesome Mo-Lissa! As a dad I don't care if she is a cheerlebrity but I will say I am a proud daddy! I wish the second one wasn't on there though, yuck LOL! Thanks for posting! We can do one every year to see her progress! ;)

Harrison Milford! He is the cutest thing ever and very talented, also. I love him!

He is so going to be a cheerlebrity...kids already come up and ask him for his picture at comps. Phoebe is proud to say she knew him before he became "famous" lol She loves him to bits and he gives her incentive to keep pushing because they are so close in age. He is also probably one of the nicest, most encouraging kids in the gym. When Pheebs started working on her tuck he stood right by the tumbletrak giving her tips and telling her how proud he was of her.

Gary "Reggin" Ford II he already kind of is i think but i thought id bring him up because hes the best coach i ever had and hes amazing!!

Fierce red head on Super Seniors
The center jumper on Super Seniors
Amazing boy that does a standing double on M80's
i saw that standing double on M80's at BATC my eyes were glued to him the rest of their performance. me and my friend were wide eyed! by the end i was like i NEED to know who he is!

i saw that standing double on M80's at BATC my eyes were glued to him the rest of their performance. me and my friend were wide eyed! by the end i was like i NEED to know who he is!
I think his name is Lamar and he is amazing. We only watch him on that team. lol

I think his name is Lamar and he is amazing. We only watch him on that team. lol
if i see them again this season i will have to go up to him :)
it was crazy i was watching his tumbling, trying to say every skill he was throwing and screaming about it to my friend. lol

I think Emily Sawyer from Gymtyme is amazing! She was point flyer and jumps on platinum last year, point flyer and jumps on KE Cats 2010 and she is on Pink Lady's this year, pretty sure she is point again! Her jumps and flexibility is amazing and she is also a great tumbler. I'm pretty sure she is going to cheer for University of Kentucky next year!

I think Emily Sawyer from Gymtyme is amazing! She was point flyer and jumps on platinum last year, point flyer and jumps on KE Cats 2010 and she is on Pink Lady's this year, pretty sure she is point again! Her jumps and flexibility is amazing and she is also a great tumbler. I'm pretty sure she is going to cheer for University of Kentucky next year!

What I love about Emily is how different she is from the normal "cheerlebrities". She doesn't get wrapped up in cheer at all but still loves to go out there and kill it on the mat. She knows how to separate cheer from the rest of her life. Kudos to her.

Back