All-Star Us Finals All Levels Champion Who Will Get The Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No Us Finals isn't giving out rings. Each destination gives out jackets and then the overall winner gets a banner for their gym...
Atlanta didn't give out jackets. They got a banner and a medal, and only first place got medals. There were no other participant awards. My kids were kindof bummer about that, they were looking forward to some jackets.

ETA - Atlanta was All Levels though, not US Finals. The host EP website said they'd get jackets, but no dice.

For all levels why are some of the divisions combined and some arent when they competed as otherwise? I don't get it...?
I had several of those questions in a different all levels thread. I think there were lots of inconsistencies with divisions and such in the 8 sites, not sure how they were planning to resolve that.

Atlanta didn't give out jackets. They got a banner and a medal, and only first place got medals. There were no other participant awards. My kids were kindof bummer about that, they were looking forward to some jackets.

ETA - Atlanta was All Levels though, not US Finals. The host EP website said they'd get jackets, but no dice.

in Daytona all we got was an NCA Banner and Plaque and a big all-levels banner. Nothing for the kids :( unless you count the shoe tag and pin that everyone got

I gotta pull for my kids in small gym J2 and S3.
synh3o.jpg

9hmkn9.jpg

Im pulling for Spirit Explosion but then again im partial :) when we won in Baltimore we got really nice Champion book bags for the athletes( all my bows are now attached to it) & banner for the gym. So exciting

Just got an email from our gym for sizing :)
which means we may see rings by December given there is normally a minimum 12 week lead time on special orders. Worst case that email should have gone out the day after the virtual championships and if All-levels really had their act together they should have asked for ring sizes from each of the qualifying teams as soon as their qualifying competition was over and sent the ring order in the week after the virtual championships.

Back