All-Star Us Finals: Final Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually you don't really have to win a bid unless they changed the rules from last year. If you place 1-5 in your division you automatically qualify for the us finals IF you competed at a us finals qualifying event. Some teams do win a full paid bid. If you didn't, your registration fee is determined by how well you placed. So if there was no one in your division at one qualifying event all season, your team could qualify for really cheap.

Oh well. We won 2 full paids and two 1st place bids. We thought everyone had to win bids be it a Full, First-4th, what have you. I didn't know anyone could go as long as they went to a qualifying event. You still had to go and compete at the actual event in order to be ranked.

Congrats to all the Champions!!!! Wish we were getting something for each team member. I really like the pendant idea, even if I had to buy it!!! Let's start a petition...LOL. Also want to give out a special shout out to to USA Wildcats Lg Level 3 "Invincible", you fought each step of the way and look at the reward. Enjoy your Championship Title.

Back