All-Star Us Finals Indy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

katstat1

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Getting excited for US Finals in Indy! Who else is going?

Indiana Ultimate is bringing

Lg Youth 3
Sm Junior 4
Lg Senior 3
Jr Hip Hop

Legacy Xtreme is bringing

sm. youth 2
sm. junior 3
sm. Sr. coed 3
sm. Jr. 4
jr. hip hop

Twist N Turns willl be there . :D

Small Tiny. 1
Small Youth.1
Small Youth.2
Large Junior.3 ( my team ) <3
C0-ed Senior.4
Open Senior.5 ?

Ya'll better watch out (;

I think ACE Athletics large senior coed 3 is going and some of the UA teams are going too I know empresses for sure but idk about which of the others are going!

Ultimate Athletics
small mini 2 Princesses
large youth 2 Tiaras
small junior 1 Crowns
small junior 2 Empresses
small senior 4.2 Majesties White
large senior 4 Majesties Blue
large senior open coed 5 Majesties Purple

hey just got back from the us finals in indy. overall i liked it. their awards were amazing though, just got to it and gave out and left.
the one problem i had though and idk if any one else felt that way b/c we performed at the end of the competition in lvl 5 senior but did anyone else find that there was an incredibly large amount of smoke on the stage? they use the fog/smoke thing when we walk out and i couldn't breathe at first because there was alot. i walked on stage and couldn't even see where i was walking or front of stage/the audience and it kinda got a little more clear but we basically just performed in a fog and by the end of the routine my throat was hurting.
but overall i like us finals. medals for 1 2 3 place. good awards, music, good schedule and kept to it for the most part. just the smoke that bothered me.

I think that overall it was a good competition! I was kind of surprised the jackets were the same as last year, for some reason i thought they would be more like jamfest or xtreme spirit with little changes here and there. I didn't get the same effect with the smoke, that must have been REALLY annoying during the routine!! How did everyone do else do?? our team finished our season with first in the large senior coed 3 division!

Ultimate Athletics

US Finals Results
Mini 2 (Princesses): 3rd
Large Youth 2 (Tiaras): 1st
Small Junior 1 (Crowns): 2nd
Small Junior 2 (Empresses): 1st
Small Senior 4.2 (Majesties White): 2nd
Large Senior 4 (Majesties Blue): 5th
Senior Open 5 (Majesties Purple): 5th

Indiana Ultimate
Youth 3: 3rd
Junior 4: 1st
Lg Sr 3: 1st
Jr hip hop: 4th

Overall, not a bad day. The awards were horribly long though!

I think that overall it was a good competition! I was kind of surprised the jackets were the same as last year, for some reason i thought they would be more like jamfest or xtreme spirit with little changes here and there. I didn't get the same effect with the smoke, that must have been REALLY annoying during the routine!! How did everyone do else do?? our team finished our season with first in the large senior coed 3 division!
I heard ACE Athletics is closing or merging?

well there is still a lot of uncertainty with what is going on, ACE will be involved in cheer one way or another whether it's with another team or on their own. whatever happens i'm sure we'll be stronger than ever!

Back