All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As of the 3/9/12 update...SCV All Stars is now listed in Restricted 5

Thanks, I dont like seeing the schedule get smaller. My hope is that every team trying to get a bid has their best performance ever and leaves it all on the floor.

So cheergyms cant be elig for a full paid and rumor has it OC Black will not be there..

Any guesses on who will get it? I'm going with American or is it possible this year they will go with an all girl team. I dont think they have ever done that and USA loves them some Victory but American has won one there before.........

Still no final Schedule, that's so unlike USA, whats going on?

Small Senior
Victory Cheer (AL)

Large Senior
TNT All Stars

Senior Coed
Spirit Athletics
Rocky Mountain Elite
SCV All Stars
American Cheer (AL)

I don't see why OC Black wouldn't go, they have a great shot of that bid.

I dont see many of their teams on the schedule, maybe they dont have 50% or maybe an unexpected injury, IDK but I love that team, I was really hopeing to see them=(

I hope I'm wrong......

So cheergyms cant be elig for a full paid and rumor has it OC Black will not be there..

Any guesses on who will get it? I'm going with American or is it possible this year they will go with an all girl team. I dont think they have ever done that and USA loves them some Victory but American has won one there before.........

Still no final Schedule, that's so unlike USA, whats going on?

Small Senior
Victory Cheer (AL)

Large Senior
TNT All Stars

Senior Coed
Spirit Athletics
Rocky Mountain Elite
SCV All Stars
American Cheer (AL)
my favorite line hahah! :D so true.

OC black will not be there. They are not eligible for the paid because half of the program is competing but not half of the cheer teams will. :/

Wow... they should really open it up to Intenational teams now. When you only have a few teams up for the paid, what fun is that? If they added Intenational, which has more teams in their division then the eligible paid bid team division have It would be a great run for it. That's kinda of upsetting now :(

Wow... they should really open it up to Intenational teams now. When you only have a few teams up for the paid, what fun is that? If they added Intenational, which has more teams in their division then the eligible paid bid team division have It would be a great run for it. That's kinda of upsetting now :(

SERIOUSLY! This is such a small competition to begin with, and the International divisions are really under-represented at Worlds right now anyways.

Back