All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have to bring 50% of your program, then I'm not sure riptide or cheergyms is elgbile. Cheergyms is just brining their small 5 and large 4, riptide is bringing their international 5.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have to bring 50% of your program, then I'm not sure riptide or cheergyms is elgbile. Cheergyms is just brining their small 5 and large 4, riptide is bringing their international 5.

I can't speak for Cheergyms, but Riptide attended a USA competition in December specifically to meet this requirement. We are also bringing our Sr Coed 4 to this comp.

IOC6 got one.. Pace Empire

Pace got an AT LARGE bid... they are talking about PAID bids (I believe)

Also Pace did not even attend worlds last year after receiving the bid from USA. I'm sure that left a bitter taste in their mouth about the International Division... it definitely wouldn't make me want to offer a paid bid to an international team.

Also Pace did not even attend worlds last year after receiving the bid from USA. I'm sure that left a bitter taste in their mouth about the International Division... it definitely wouldn't make me want to offer a paid bid to an international team.

I'm sure if it was a paid they would have went.

02/27/2011 - United Spirit Association All Star Championships
Full: 1 | Partial: 0 | At Large: 3 - CA
Full: CheerForce Coed Black (Large Limited)
At Large: Fusion Allstars (Small Limited), Pace Elite Allstars Empire (Open Coed 6), Orange Crush (Open All Girl 6)

Fusion didn't attend worlds last year either.

I can't speak for Cheergyms, but Riptide attended a USA competition in December specifically to meet this requirement. We are also bringing our Sr Coed 4 to this comp.
From knowing some of the cheergyms.com kids and families I don't remember them going to any usa competition, can someone from cheergyms.com confirm which usa comp they went to? Thanks!

USA Jackets

423657_409916125692006_156557224361232_1796867_571460133_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back