All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was gonna say if you stay in a hotel sometimes its free. but you're probably driving since your house is fairly close

Yeah Im def gonna stay home, I pay for hotels every weekend lol so Im gonna sleep in my own bed if I can. Ill prob just carpool haha.

sooooo...... yea im going for CF Medium for that paid....i like OC routine...but i just dont think the difficulty is there.....but im not to familiar with USA comps...some comps u can fall apart and still win becuase the diffficulty was there and other comps they just want to see a clean routine..... but yea CF for the paid bid !!!!

Someone up there said Fierce wasn't going, but I was wondering the same thing. If they are that throws another huge competitor into the bid competition
We won't be going to USA. I've been telling my coach all season to sign them up for it because I think they would have a pretty good shot at the paid bid, but when I went on the website to look more into it, it said that registration for that competition was closed :(

Back